Monday 2 December 2013

Sponge Delight… Review - Real Technique Miracle Complexion Sponge!

I never really thought, that I would be into using make up sponges - it seems a bit 90's to me.
But after trying out a cheap eBay dupe for the beauty blender, which I loved, I have a very open mind when it comes to make up sponges.

I have contemplated buying the real beauty blender, but always reached the conclusion, that it couldn't be that much better!

But when I saw, that Real Technique had brought out a more affordable version, I couldn't resist.



Lets start with the negative - I hate the colour.
Orange just doesn't do it for me - and in my opinion, they could have chosen so many other colours, that would make it so much appealing.

Besides that, I think this is a great foundation applicator.

From the first touch, you clearly feel the difference between this and a cheap version.
It is so much more airy, soft and bouncy.
And the shape also really sets it apart from the others.

The flat is perfect to apply and the round to blend in.
It gives a very light coverage almost no matter which foundation, you use - but you can build it up.

I really like, that were I with the cheap sponges need to wet them to get a good result, I can use this one dry.

All together this is a great product, and worth the extra money.
My only issue is, that I really don't know how to clean it properly - with the cheap ones, I just throw them out, when the got to nasty!
Any ideas?

You can buy it here.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...