Tuesday 10 December 2013

Liquid Bronze… Review & Swatch - Rimmel London ScandalEyes Eye Shadow Paint!

In terms of make up, my eyes is probably the place, where I most often go for the easy option.
I always do my eyes last, and when I get to this step, I often find my self not having time to do a "real" eye look.

So one-step products like this liquid shadow from Rimmel London is very welcome in my collection.


I went for the colour Golden Bronze, which is, as the name suggest, a golden bronze.
Really the perfect shade for my blue eyes.

I really like the "lip gloss like" packaging and applicator. It makes it really easy to apply and bring a long with you, to re-apply if needed.


I just dab a little on my lid and then blend, and I don't find that it dry as fast as some people say, you do have time to blend it in, but I do recommend doing one eye at a time.
If you want to get a more intense look, then add an extra layer.

For me it doesn't stay put all day without a primer underneath, but with a primer it does last really well.

Once it is dry it looks more like a really nice metallic powder shadow.


This is a great product for the lazy girl, but can also be used a base for other shadows.

I just wish, they would bring out more shades, because so far, this was really the only one, that I liked.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...