Thursday 5 December 2013

If you're lazy and you know it… Review - L'Oreal Paris EverRiche Perfect Elixir!

When I arrived to the UK, on the top of my shopping list I had shampoo/conditioner, and I really wanted to try the EverRiche range.
However it did not at all live up to my expectations or the hype!

So shampoo/conditioner-wise I went on to other and better things, and decided I had brought my last EverRiche Product.

This was until I heard about this product from the line.

My hair is getting quite long, and because I have fine hair, but a lot of it, it gets really tangled and unruly.
This both after having washed it and during the day (I actually often end up with something, that looks like one big dreadlock at the end of the day!).

I thought this might help with these problems, so I decided to try it out even though, I wasn't really happy with the shampoo/conditioner.

It is kind of a weird hybrid product - not really a deep treatment, not really a leave in conditioner!
At first glaze it could appear to be a leave in, but then I realised, that you have to rinse it out.
But I would still not consider it a deep treatment either, because it doesn't have quite the effect of a deep treatment.

However I have found, that I do really help with managing and taming my hair.
It give it a small boost of extra moisture, and makes it so much easier to comb out after a shower and keep somewhat tangle free during the day.

The smell is, as with all the EverRiche products, divine. Which is a big plus, as it do linger in you hair for a while.

I use it every time, I wash my hair, and it has pretty much replaced my leave in conditioner step.
I just twist the excess water out of my hair (it says to apply to damp hair) and then rinse it out pretty much right away.

So for a quick "pick me up" and if you have unruly long hair, I would recommend this.
It is not miracle product, but it is really good and have made a difference for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...