Tuesday 17 December 2013

Hydro Me… Review - Hydraluron Moisture Booster by Indeed Labs!

This should be a Godsend for people with dehydrated skin.
It should literary give your a boost of hydration, as they say "from below the surface"!

My skin do have a tendency to get dehydrated, if I don't use products, that target this problem.
Also in the winter, I do get dry patches.

For quite a while I have used the Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quinching Serum to help with these issues, and really love it, and think it do a great job.
However I just couldn't resist trying this out, now that it was just in front of me in Boots.

So I thought, I would let you know, what I think about it.
And also a small comparison with the Caudalie Serum.


The texture is like a thick clear gel. 
It do turn a bit sticky and stiff when it dries and sink into the skin.
But once you apply your moisturiser on top, it is fine.


It do definitely give your skin a hydration boost. However I'm just not quite sure, that it is enough for me.

I haven't had any dry patches, however my skin, especially on my forehead, have been very dry and tight.
A problem I never had when using the Caudalie Serum.

It haven't irritated my, also sensitive skin, in any way, which is a big plus.

 This is not by any way a bad product, and if you don't have particular dry or dehydrated skin, this would probably be fine for you.
However if you have very dehydrated skin like me, I would definitely recommend the Caudalie Serum instead.

There is a very slight price difference, the Hydraluron is 24,99 (at Boots) and the Caudalie is 26,10 (on feelunique)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...