Sunday 24 November 2013

The Perfect Sheen... Review - Seventeen Skin Wow Primer/3 Way Highlighter!

At least once a week I browse through the high street make up in Boots.
On several occasions I swatched this highlighter and every time, I found my self impressed with how long it lasted on my hand and how good it looked.

So after a few times of reaching this conclusion, I ended up putting it in my cart.
It didn't disappoint me when put to the test in real life.




The packaging is very handy and the pump gives just the right amount of product.
Texture-wise it has more of a gel texture, than many other illuminating primers/liquid highlighters.
The finish is so nice - actually just the perfect sheen with a very unnoticeable hint of shimmer.

Shade-wise it is kind of hard to place - almost an ice pearly pink.
But once blended in, it just leaves a sheen and not really any colour.


It claims to be a 3 way product.
You can use it as a primer, mix it in with your foundation or use it as a highlighter.
I have used it for all three things, and must say, that it preforms very well within all of them.
However I did surprise and impress me the most as a primer.

Normally these illuminating primer don't really work as a primer, in the sense of create a good base for foundation and keep the foundation stay put.
But this really does, especially in terms of creating a nice base.

It not only gives you skin a beautiful illuminating sheen, that gives you the perfect dewy and healthy look, when paired with any foundation.
It also makes your foundation go on perfect.
I do tend to also use a "real" primer under it, but for days, where I'm in rush, I don't feel, that I need to.

Seventeen Skin Wow Primer.
I'm super impressed with this product, and think it compares to high end versions.
This will be one of the products, I stock up on, before I go back to Denmark!

And if you were thinking about getting the Benefit High Beam Highlighter - don't bother, this is pretty much a dupe and actually all over a much better product.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...