Saturday 2 November 2013

Nail on... Autumn Nail Polish Picks Part 1!

So I haven't really been that inventive with my nails, since coming to the UK - to be honest, I just really can't be bothered and I don't really have the space, time or tools to do great nail art or creative NOTD's.
Also my nail polish collection is a bit limited being away from home :-)

But nail polish is still my one great beauty passion, so I wanted to share my favourite autumn nail polishes, some of the them old favourites and some new discoveries.

1. Barry M Confetti in Liquorice
This is like the Nails Inc Feather polishes, but at a fraction of the price.
I love the L'Oreal black and white glitter, so I decided, I needed this in my like.
I works best on top of another polish, but for this time, I have used it alone, so you could see how it really looks.
Get it here.

2. Nails Inc Hampstead Garden
It might not look like something, you want to put on you nails, but I love this polish.
It is autumn in a bottle.
And the Nails Inc polish are so easy and nice to apply.
Buy it here.

Nails Inc Hampstead Garden and Barry M Liquorice
3. L'Oreal Color Riche in Sequin Explosion
A beautiful multi coloured chuncky glitter, and opaque in 2-3 coats.
I absolutely love this glitter polish, this it's the perfect mix of colours.
Buy it here or where L'Oreal is sold.

4. Nails Inc Saville Row
A dark vampy purple/burgundy creamy polish.
As most in any autumn/winter nail polish collection.

L'Oreal Sequin Explosion and Nails Inc Saville Row

5. Revlon Rich
This is lovely metallic impossible-to-describe polish.
A mix of green, grey, gold and silver - absolutely fantastic.
And Revlon polishes are so great and easy to apply and last very well.
Buy it here or in stores where Revlon is sold.

Revlon Rich
What is your favourite autumn polish?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...