Tuesday 26 November 2013

Life's short, play naked… Review & Swatch - Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Let's Go Naked!

Oh that sweet hunt - the hunt for the perfect everyday lipstick.
It will probably never stop, but on your way, you probably do stubble onto a few very good candidates.

I had heard that the new Moisture renew lipstick were very good.
I'm actually not really a lipstick person, but the concept of a very pigmented, but also moisturising lipstick did intrigue me.




I decided, that I wanted a every day easy-to-wear pink (as this was not one of the shades, I took with me from Denmark!!).

And I'm super pleased with the colour I got, Let's Play Naked.
It is the perfect mid toned rosy pink but with a hint of peach, it goes very well with my skin tone.

Formula-wise this did live up to the hype.
It goes one super smooth and opaque in one swipe, and it feels very moisturising on the lips.

The scent is in mind exactly how a lipstick should smell - like they always have (so probably in some minds a bit grandma).

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Let's Go Naked.
The only minus in my mind is the packaging, it gives it away, and clearly shows, that it is not a high end product - which is actually to bad, because with a more sleek packaging, it could probably fool most people.

Have you tried any of the Moisture Renew lipsticks?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...