Thursday 21 November 2013

Gold Bling Bling - Nail of the day!

Been away for a while again, but I'm back with a little NOTD.

I don't think, it comes as a surprise, that nail polish is my absolute weakness.

I have always liked Essie, but after been introduced to the wider brush and formula of the Essie polishes, they carry in Boots and Superdrug, I'm in love.


I think, this is a great and different take on party season nails.

For base colour I used Cocktail Bling - a midtone lilac grey (so much prettier and unique in person).

On top I added the As Gold As It Gets - a gold and iridescence glitter polish.
I love this polish and it's an easy way to vamp up any other nail polish.


I is really hard to capture the full effect the glitter polish gives on photo.


The below picture is in daylight without flash.


Hope you enjoyed :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...