Wednesday 6 November 2013

Face Naked... Review - Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation!

I have been wanting to try the Nearly Naked Foundation from Revlon since it came out - it really seemed like the perfect foundation for me.
Unfortunately Revlon isn't available in Denmark (come on Revlon - launch in Denmark!!).

So it was one of my first buys when coming to the UK.


Lets first address the packaging - like with the Nars Foundation, it has no pump!
Why, Revlon, why?
I don't get making a foundation without a pump.
It is a nice sleek glass bottle, I do actually prefer plastic, but it is not a big issue.




So then lets move on to how the foundation performs.
This foundations claims to do the following:
1. Be refreshingly light and melt into the skin
2. Create a fresh, flawless and even base
3. Blends seamlessly and have buildable coverage.

I will say, that it pretty much lives up to these promises - not in a wow way though.
But it still performs great for a drugstore foundation.

It blends very nicely into the skin and do gives a flawless and light look.

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 110 Ivory
I got the shade 110 Ivory, which is actually, very much to my surprise, a bit to light for me.
So I will probably be buying a shade darker and do some mixing.

It is probably the best drugstore foundation, I have tried so far and I do prefer it to the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation.

So it's a thumbs up from me, and I definitely recommend it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...