Wednesday 30 October 2013

The Famous Bee... Review & Swatch - 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Beehive (and Roserie)!

Okay, this is going to be a shorter one, so I'm just going to address my lack of posts recently.
As you might have read, I'm doing a semester in the UK, so everyday life is a bit different for me now.

Besides that I have been ill pretty much the whole month of October.

As this blog is a hobby and a fun side activity, it do acquire a certain mood, which is not present when not feeling good and being a bit stressed about a very huge amount of reading and uni-stuff.

So for the next coming months, you will probably see, that I won't be that consistent in my posting.
However I still hope, that the few of you, who is following, will keep doing so.

This is going to be a short and sweet review, about the most famous bee of them all - the 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Beehive.



In fear of sound like a repeat of everybody else, this is absolutely the perfect "your-lips-but-better" lipstick.
But besides that, it is super smooth and moisturising - almost like a tinted lip balm.
It is pretty sheer and to me seems a lot like a Revlon lip butter, but at a bit lower price tag.


The packaging isn't overly impressive, but it do include a mirror, which is very handy.

The range of shades is actually very good, and I also got a very pale lavender, Roserie.
It is the perfect baby doll pale 60's-look lipstick.


At £ 4,79, I think Beehive is an absolute must-have in any make up collection.
Not only is the shade perfect, but the formulation is great as well.

And if you want to branch out a bit, Roserie is very unique and different colour.

Do you have another favourite from the 17 Mirror Shine range, you think, I should try?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...