Wednesday 2 October 2013

Gloss-tastic... Review & Swatch - Revlon Super Lustrous Lip glosses in Pink Pop and Kiss me Coral!

I'm much more a lip-gloss-kind-of-girl, than lipstick.
I like lipstick and do also buy and wear then, but some how I always finds, that a lip gloss works better for me.
Maybe it is because, I have small chapped lips :-)

But I still want a some pigment and colour and not just a glossy shine.

These Revlon Super Lustrous really met all my needs.



They are not particular sticky, but you still get that plumped lipgloss-feeling.
They pretty much have no scent, which I think is a shame - but then again, rather no scent, than a bad one.

The colours are great, and they come in both neutrals, vibrant (like these) and dark shades.
They are pretty pigmented, which means that you can wear them on their own, and still get a fair amount of colour.

As it is a straight up lipgloss, they don't last to long, but probably a bit better, than other lip glosses.

I got the colours Kiss me Coral and Pink Pop.


Kiss me Coral is a darker shimmery coral, than looks very orange/red on my lips.
Pink Pop is the perfect creamy bright pink.


 I tend to wear them alone (as I did in the pictures above), but they do go very nicely over lipsticks as well.

I think this range of lipgloss is great, and if you like me is a pigmented lip gloss person, you will probably like these.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...