Friday 20 September 2013

Wawawow Lash... Review - Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara!

For me Revlon is one of the best on the high street, when it comes to mascara.

I saw this in Boots, I hadn't heard anything about, but the name really intrigued me.
So I went with it and after trying it out for a couple of days, I'm happy to say, that they hit the mark once again.



The packaging and wand:
The packing isn't really that exiting, and doesn't really catch the eye - might be why no one is talking about it?

At first I didn't even think it was a mascara.

The wand is plastic, I don't really have a preference when it comes to plastic vs. non-plastic.


For this one the plastic wand works very well. It is quite long and slim, but I really like it, mostly because you don't get mascara on the lid, when applying, which is a big problem for me with many other mascaras.

The formulation:
It is more dry formulation, which I, personally, prefer.

The effect:


this is pretty much the perfect mascara!
It gives length, definition and volume with out clumping.
It holds the curl very well as well.

Actually I don't have any complaints about this mascara.

Conclusion:
I'm so close to saying the magic "HG" words - the only thing holding me back, is the many mascaras out there, that I haven't yet tried :-)

I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing once, this one runs out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...