Thursday 12 September 2013

The Perfect Duo... Review - Soap & Glory Anchery and Maybelline Brow Drama!

I have always had unruly and full brows.
And now, that I'm finally in (brow)fashion, I do my best to emphasise, that I actually have great brows.

I have been swearing by the ELF brow kit for a while, and never found anything quite as good.
But sometimes, it can be a bit of a hassle with the brush and everything.
So I have kept my eyes open for new brow products.

And recently I found these - together they are actually the perfect brow set:-)



Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint & Precision Shaping Pencil in Love is Blonde:
This is a duo ended brow pencil, with a tint in one end and a pencil in the other.
The shade is great - neither to warm nor cold.

I use the tint to do the shape and then fill in with the pencil.
The pencil is quite hard and not waxy.


Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Blonde:
At first when applied it feels like a mousse, but is doesn't set and keep you brows in place as a gel, but don't tame the brow hairs as well as a proper brow gel.

The wand is very special, but actually it works great.


Both products are fine by themselves, but won't really work for me alone.
But together, they are actually the perfect pair.

I think, they give a more natural look, than the ELF brow kit.


I haven't used my ELF brow kit, since getting this duo, and that says a lot.
Also it is more hassle-free than the brow kit.

I definitely recommend this two products together.

Soap & Glory Archery retails at £10 and Maybelline Brow Drama at £ 4.99.
Both available at Boots.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...