Saturday 7 September 2013

Spray it... Review Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser!

I'm a lazy one - yes, I'll admit to that.
And this also includes certain beauty things. One of these things is body moisturising!

So when I saw this, it was like the body moisturiser Gods had heard my prayers.

I know, that there is other spray on moisturisers out there, but this comes in an aerosol bottle, which means, that it sprays very fine and wide.

This one smells very clean and fresh - like soap.


It does sinks into the skin very quickly, so if you are one of those people, that put on your clothes right after moisturising, this will be great for you.

Moisture-wise, it is okay - Like any other light body milk.
However as the colder months approaches, this will not be enough for my dry skin.
But as long as the weather is a bit hotter, it is great, especially because it is non-greasy.

All in all, I think it is a fine moisturiser, that do what it promises and great for my lazy days.

It retails at £ 4.99 at Boots.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...