Tuesday 24 September 2013

A concealed fit... Review - Maybelline Fit Me Concealer!

A year ago, when I was visiting London, one of things on my shopping list, was the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.

I had heard so much raving about it and the mere fact, that is was only available in the UK, just made me want it even more.

I never disliked it, but when the first one the two I bought ran out, I didn't take the back up into use.
So to sum it up, I wasn't in love.
At the time, I couldn't really put my finger on why.

Upon returning to the UK this month, I needed a new concealer, and I decided to pick up the less raved about Fit Me concealer from Maybelline.



The texture is very creamy, and it is easy to blend.

It goes well under the eyes as well as for any redness or marks.
It is not a heavy duty concealer, so if you need a lot of cover up, this is probably not the best way to go (for that, I actually think, their cover stick is great).

But is gives a very natural, barely noticeable effect.
And it doesn't cake or do any noticeable creasing under the eyes.

For me this is so much better, than the Collection one and worth the few extra pounds.

I got the shade 15 (fair), which is more pink toned (10 light is more yellow), and seemed like the best match.

It retails for £ 5.99 and is in my opinion worth every penny :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...