Tuesday 10 September 2013

A bit of Andro... Review & Swatch - Illamasqua Creme Pigment in Androgen!

Illamasqua is one of those brands, that intrigues me.
There something very dramatic and marvelous about it.

I found this creme pigment from Illamasqua in the ASOS sales, and it looked like my kind of colour, so I decided to add a second Illamasqua to my collection.


Packaging:
I really like the packaging - small and compact.
even though the lid is separate, it don't fall of easily.

The colour (Androgen):
It is a beautiful, matte warm coral pink.


Texture:
The texture is quite hard, but soft once in contact with the skin, so it is very easy to blend.
It is not as pigmented as some other creme blushers, I have.
But I actually like that, so you don't have to be as careful not to overdo it.


I apply it with the Real Technique Stippling brush or my fingertips.
Either way it blends perfectly and look very natural (as you see below).


And where many other all over products like this often only works on the cheeks, this actually also look great on the lips - especially if you like a matte finish.

Conclusion:
This is a great product and I think it is great value. 
I definitely prefer this one the Stila Convertible colors.

I will certainly be looking into more of these.

Unfortunately it is sold out on ASOS now, but you can buy it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...