Thursday 29 August 2013

Retro Lights... Review & swatch - TheBalm Mary Lou-Manizer!

If you follow my blog, you will know, that I love me a cream make up product - and when it comes to highlighters, I always gravitate towards creams.

But during the summer (and hot weather), my skin creates all the "cream" look, I need, all by itself!

So I was on the hunt for a good powder highlighter.


I ended up with this very cute highlighter from theBalm.



I have never tried any theBalm products, but I really like the whole retro universe.


The packaging is so cute.
However the pan was loose, when I got it - but nothing, that a bit of tape couldn't fix:-)

It's a super pigmented highlighter, so if you aren't into a noticeable highlight, this isn't for you!


It is a beautiful golden champagne, and I think it would suit many skin tones.
I like, that it isn't to shimmery - more like a velvet.

The powder is super soft and easy to blend.

All in all a win product, and I definitely recommend it.
And it isn't to bad price-wise either.

You can buy it on feelunique.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...